A small part of players have reported that their accounts had been stolen recently. And after deep investigation, we find most players who have their account stolen have underneath behaviors—using cheating program so that "trojan" applications for stealing account were installed on the computer; sharing account with others; neglecting of protecting the account information. The official hereby is providing suggestions to ensure the security of your account as follows:
1. It is recommended not to use assistant software so-called with powerful functions while playing game. Once you use assistant software to play or so-called botter, the account name and password you enter will be very likely to be sent to a remote server (Not POP server). Then your account will be possible to be stolen anytime.
2. It is recommended not to log into unofficial website or link that is not authorized by us. All official sites are under the domain name: www.poppace.com, so be cautious when you login the non-official websites.
3. The official will never ask players for account password or any other account information. Some players would use a username with "POP or GM" as initial part to cheat in game. And once you reveal the account name and password to him/her, then your account will perhaps be stolen in short time. So please don't reveal any account information to others.
4. Players need to enter account name and password to log into the official forum. It is not the main reason that has account stolen. But don't fill in the mail address used in registering game account on the forum to avoid hacker's attack.
5. Don't reveal account information to others or share your account with others because it may bring unnecessary trouble or even make the account lost.
6. Don't download any software or so-called update game client that they are not in our official website.
7. Don't believe any mails that they are not from poppace.com. Some cheaters used so-called vip.com to cheat players' account and password information.
8. Please do not reply or submit any personal or account information to unidentified third party members. There have been reports of a few phishing attempts with scammers disguised as POP representatives through communication networks, such as MSN and Skype, to obtain information to access our database. Understand that an official POP representative will only contact players through player live support or a verified email address.
9. We strongly recommend you to purchase items from official item mall. The private real money trades are forbidden and easily deceived.
10. For security reasons, the answers to password questions should be complex. Simple answers are easily guessed and result in the stealling of your account. If your account has been stolen, please link to http://www.poppace.com/index.php?m=member&c=index&a=public_forget_password
The official has to remind players again not to reveal account information to others and lured by assistant program alleged with "powerful functions" to protect your own computer. Any assistant program used while playing game may bring unnecessary negative effect and even hidden trouble of account security!
Please look out for your account and resist cheating program in order to enjoy our games.
1 Access www.poppace.com and click on "Find ID" to retrieve the account or "forget password" to retrieve password
2 Put in the register E-mail and click on "Submit". There will be an reminder E-mail sent to the registeration E-mail
(If you don't receive mail from us, please check your junk mail folder. We suggest you add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com into your address list.)
If you encounter the "Item Lost" Problem, please offer the following information
e) Items Full name
f) When you lost possession.
g) When you noticed it was lost.
Please click on "Submit Issues" to submit your problem, we will check it as soon as possible.
Please send the information in detail to the GM e-mail address.
I. GM definition:
A Game Master (often abbreviated as GM) is an employee of company that monitors the game to ensure the game is fair, balanced and most of all, fun. A GM also offers services for customers and solves problems for players.
II. GMs duty:
1. GMs should be patient, careful and enthusiastic.
2. GMs should be neutral when dealing with players' disputes. GMs should uphold the published rules and cannot make any changes or additions to game rules.
3. GMs are responsible for protecting honest and fair players and applying punishments to those in contravention of the rules.
4. GMs should have oversight of the entire game and answer questions and problems players may have in the game. GMs should also encourage players to tackle problems. Online GMs are not required to answer questions concerning quest process, monster location, map information or other similar game-play questions.
5. GMs should identify game bugs, provide temporary fixes and report them to the Technology Department.
6. GMs should become familiar with customer's needs and demands and relay those to the relevant POP department.
III. GM rights:
GMs have the right to
...warn and silence players contravening the rules and spirit of the game.
...silence or ban players who spread fraudulent information in the game.
...silence or ban players who use viruses, third party programs or other techniques to hack accounts, publicize illegal websites or disseminate unauthorized advertisements in the game.
...silence or ban players who disseminate adult or pornographic content or other information detrimental to the in-game environment.
...remove characters that have been stolen from another account.
...remove players if they meet an abnormal situation in the game.
...remove or ban players who violate any game rules.
POP inc. holds high standards for our GMs to ensure that your game playing experience is also of the highest standard. Please remember that a genuine GM WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD.
We welcome all players to report any instances of fake GMs, and to offer any advice or suggestions on the conduct of our GMs.
POP Service Team
First, Make your monitor shows on what you want to capture.
Second, Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. This button is beside the "Scroll Lock" button, and near the F12 and Back Space button. It might be marked as "PrntScn" or "PrtSc" in some computer. This will take a screenshot of your full screen.
Third, Open the "Paint" software: Start Menu-> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint
Fourth, Paste the picture you captured in by press Ctrl+V in the paint window. You can use the Select tool in the Tool Bar of Paint window to select a region of the entire screen and right click to copy it.
After you copied the selected region, turn on another Paint window and press Ctrl+V to paste that picture in.
Then you can adjust the boarder of the picture to cut the write background by drag the square boarder.
Finally, Save your picture to JPG type in your computer.